Cat eye makeup always looks very sexy and seductive. Want to have perfect cat eye makeup but not sure how? There are many different cat makeup techniques that help you create perfect cat eye look. You need some practice to find your best. Once you know how to apply a perfect cat line, you’ll really love it. You can create perfect cat eye look by using liquid eyeliner or eye pencil. Pencil eyeliner is easier to use, while liquid eyeliner creates a thicker line and more striking look. Eyeliners in black or brown colors look best. To create perfect cat eye makeup, you’ll need: – pencil, liquid or powder eyeliner in black or dark brown – black/ mascara-eyeshadow
Cat eye makeup Tutorial
How to apply makeup to create cat eye look:
1. Draw a soft line from the inner corner of your eyelid to the outer as close to lash line as possible.
2. Extend the line slightly past your natural lash line and slant the line upward thickening it on the outer corner. Smudge the line slightly to soften the effect.
3. Draw the line on the outer corner of your lower lid.
4. To define your eyes, apply your eyeshadow on the entire upper eyelid. For more natural look, use neutral shades that compliment your skin tone. For more intensity, use deeper colors.
5. Finally curl your eyelashes and apply 2-3 coats of black mascara.
Smoky cat eye makeup tutorial
Unlike classic cat eye makeup, smoky cat eye makeup involves eyeshadow application. Do cat eye makeup in several easy steps:
1. Get your pencil or liquid eyeliner ready and draw a soft line from the inner corner of your eyelid to the end of the lash line.
2. Apply dark eyeshadow over the top of the line.
3. Using your brush eyeliner, draw a thick line on your top lid thickening it on the outer corner. Smudge the line slightly to soften the effect.
4. Apply darker eyeshadow from your lashes towards your eye crease.
5. To open and define your eyes, curl your eyelashes and 2-3 coats of black mascara.
Cat eye makeup tips
- If drawing a perfectly straight line is difficult for you, dot along your lash line moving from the inner corner outwards. Smudge the line slightly to softer the effect. – Try to draw the line as close to the lashes as possible. – If the line is not perfect, use an eye makeup remover to correct it. – Keep the rest of your makeup as natural as possible. – For smoky cat eye makeup apply eyeshadow along the crease and on the outer corners of the lids.
Incoming search terms:
- cat eye makeup
- cat makeup
- make up tutorial
- seductive eye makeup
- seductive makeup
- eye makeup tutorial
- makeup tutorial
- tutorial make up
- CAT EYES MAKE UP
- cat eye makeup tutorial